The need to exhibit green practices has been made crucial by changing times to be smarter and more economically green is vitally important now more than ever.
We respect the environment and are fully aware of our responsibilities for its protection. We proudly recycle 60% of our water through various filtration methods and our latest ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) to achieve the desired water quality.
We at Samad apparel try our best to reduce water consumption in production and the other waterconsuming areas to reduce the load on ETP, Less water we pollute the less water we have to treat.In collaboration with GIZ we did a Time and Water Efficiency project, which considerably reduced the time, energy and water consumption per garment.
We at Samad Apparel are fully conscious of our social corporate responsibility and we believe that corporate success and social welfare go hand-in-hand.
Serving The community
At Samad Apparel we maintain an environment conducive to the skill-enhancement of our human resources. We consider it obligatory to give back to the community and do so through philanthropy.
Samad Apparel has a major contribution to community development in form of monthly rations, health benefits, regular basis educational and financial support to not only the company workers but also the deserving families around the society.
- Reduce Water Consumption by featuring water-efficient Washing Machines. (2 % Reduction by 2022)
- Renewable Energy generation for ETP operations. (Shifting Non-Renewable to Renewable Energy by end of 2024 )
- Air Emissions reduction by installing state of the art air emissions controlling equipment. (2022)
- Usage of green chemicals in Garment Washing Process for green production.
- Plantation Drive. (Samad Group will plant 2000 trees/plants by the end of 2023)
- We have implemented color bin waste segregation system and we are hopeful to reduce waste generation by 25% by 2023.
- Samad Apparel is currently working on initiating green energy sources for greener future. By the end of 2025, the company will be running its operations on solar energy.